tbh i find it pretty gross that Jared ( or any celebs) asks his fans to give money to his charity when his wife has a collection of bags at 6000$ each and he wears watches 15000$ one or casually buy a 150 000$ mercedes car
or maybe im just not familiar with how fandom works
make me choose >
sam winchester meme: favorite scenes 
please let’s all remember that Sam is very angry for reasons he doesn’t understand! This is a very important part of this character!
please let’s all remember that Sam has exceptionally good reasons to be angry at John, Dean, Ruby, Lilith, and Lucifer and the fact that he considers this anger a mysterious moral failure on his part rather than a reasonable response to decades of assaults on his autonomy and personhood is a very important part of this character!
please let’s all remember this is what abuse victims tend to feel after being abused. This is a very important part of this character.
Here’s the timeline:
- Israel blames Hamas for the kidnapping of 3 teenage Israeli settlers in the West Bank
- Israel unleashes a violent operation in the West Bank arresting hundreds and killing a dozen Palestinians, and hits some targets in Gaza, claiming it’s searching for the missing settlers
- Then, Israel finds the settlers bodies, admits it knew the settlers were killed all along and lied about it, and the search-and-rescue operation was a sham, now vows to avenge their murders and incites violence against Palestinians. Still blames Hamas
- Israel continues its assault and expands it into the current genocide in Gaza killing 1600, injuring 8000 and displacing a quarter of the population of Gaza
- Then, Israel admits it knew all along that Hamas wasn’t responsible for the kidnapping-killing of the settlers
- All parties agree to a 72-hour ceasefire.
- Israel accuses Hamas of capturing a soldier during the ceasefire. Hamas denies it.
- Israel breaks the ceasefire and shells entire neighborhoods, killing hundreds of Palestinians more.
- Then, Israel admits that the soldier was not captured
Israel is abhorrent.
foreshadowing in the buffyverse (part 2)
→ dawn’s arrival in to the world and buffy’s exit from it
This is one of the more well known examples of foreshadowing in the show but also the most intricate. Dawn’s presence is first hinted at in 3x22 (“Miss Muffet”) by Faith and is then referred to as such again by one of Glory’s victims in 5x2. The 730 stands for the number of days in two years. Two years pass exactly between this episode and 5x22 (withing the show) when Dawn is destined to die (hence the countdown). This number shows up on Buffy’s clock in 4x22, however Tara points out that it is “completely wrong” as one year has passed and now only one year remains of the “countdown”. Faith mentions “little sis” in a dream in 4x15. Both these scenes take place in Buffy’s bedroom which is the first place the audience ever sees Dawn. And Tara’s warning (originally intended to be delivered by Faith for continuity) “be back before Dawn” is given in the previous episode to Dawn’s first appearance. Faith is also responsible for foreshadowing the time of Buffy’s death. During the bodyswap of 4x16, Faith uses a credit card (either Buffy or Joyce’s), with the expiration date of May 2001. Buffy’s death takes place in the same month of the same year and this episode (5x22) aired on May 22 2001, almost 730 days (so roughly two years) after 3x22 first aired on television.
#i always marvel at all the foreshadowings they did for dawn’s arrival #it was so intricate and beautiful and subtle and clever #and they never dumb it down for the audience #they never say here is a hint here is a foreshadowing #because sometimes in shows or movies they would like focus on something really randomly #and you can predict what will happen #but here it is all done so well #and yet you are so surprised when dawn is introduced #(well at least i was i was super confused) #and it’s only later when you realize that #oh #so that’s what that random things meant #like when it was happening it was random and you have no idea where it came from #but they all lead up to dawn #and they planned years before for it #and that just gives me chills (via helloimamazing)
I will know for sure that the bond between sam and dean is healing when dean let sam drive the impala again.